Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domainers Terrorizing...domaining?

Reaction score
There's a new blog article out on robbiesblog.com concerning one law firm choosing to use adult.law for their homepage. Robbie thinks it's a terrible idea. Instead, in his summary, he recommends,

"I would suggest registering for a service like Lawyer.com instead of paying $$$ to own a .LAW GTLD. "

Sick! This man knows nothing! He would rather see you submit to a .com and FORGO a website altogether. Is this what domaining is about? Promoting submission to your social media / mainstream service overlords, and NOT develop your own website...shameful.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

i don't read his blog or many others
but still, one person's opinion, does not speak for everyone who considers themselves, a domainer.

additionally, using the word "terrorizing" as a description, is not even applicable.... even if he was trying to do what you allude to.

however, on the other side of the coin:

I found an article about the pros and cons, for those interested in .law, .lawyer or .attorney extensions

https://www.inboundlawmarketing.com/lawyer-law-domain-names/

imo…….

Reaction score
Oh, biggie (I knew he would have something to say about it) doesn't like the word "terrorizing"? Well then, let's CRANK IT UP. How deep do you want to dig? When might you call it 'terrorism'?

I read a post here that Epik was a sponsor https://www.dnforum.com/threads/epik-joins-as-sponsor-new-perks-marketplace-now-open-to-all.572195/

Some time ago (actually right around the time of this Rob Monster 'sponsorship'), a man named Rob Davis approached me to buy domains. Except that wasn't his intention. He was looking for my real name, etc. 200+ msgs indicate he was only looking for dirt. He approached me as a 'friend' under false pretenses - Fake buyer: https://361856-1125667-1-raikfcquax....com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/rob-davis.png

Also, I am not his only victim, there are others...

He explicitly explained how he was working on behalf of Rob Monster (owner of Epik.com).

I started picking up on things and probing with truths. Once he figured that I might actually know A LOT, he flipped out. He told me "Police report time". Such a threat, provoked over me explaining that Rob is in bed with this forum, DNF, as well as many others. He denounced the fact though. Tried telling me it was "untrue"...well - it wasn't: https://361856-1125667-1-raikfcquax...p-content/uploads/2020/06/EaRRPrPWsAA50N_.png

Rob Monster is a domaining terrorist. Threats in order to intimidate me into silence.

Apparently this very forum obliges such behavior. Which would explain why biggie here acts the way he does. By matter of association, I can only assume DNF supports the LIES & THREATS EPIK.COM promotes.

Does DNF support SHILL buyers? Intimidating threats of police reports under the premise of Epik.com "being involved here"? Is this forum at the mercy of those who PAY THEM?

Domaining Terrorist.

Reaction score
Also, as for my OP. The man did a 'blog report' on a law firm in Michigan. He wants to seem unbiased. He took the opportunity at the end, to insinuate they are FOOLS for use.LAW - he took it upon himself to interject his opinion. That's fine. It's his motives, his blog...right? Very slimy methods, however. You read it and find out his ulterior motives at the end. That was a clear hit on the integrity of the law firm's decision. He ONLY wrote the article as set up his summery: Insinuate that the firm is STUPID for using a .LAW domain.

I despise it. He should have titled it, "Foolish firm uses .LAW domain". That was his point, after all.

Reaction score
Or how about FRANK SCHILLING? The .com'rs dream boy and nTLD TERRORIST along with ICANN?

Evidence suggests ICANN is not operating to the benefit of domain name registrants - a stipulation for the creation of (by US GOV.) ICANN in the first, a (CA) non-profit.

ICANN is not upholding their own NEW Top Level Domain contracts. The result is financial harm to domain investors and website curators.

I invite you to read the 'Contract Agreement' https://icannwiki.org/.christmas in it you will find:

".CHRISTMAS will be a specialty gTLD, with a flat pricing structure and fixed renewal costs, with no material price increases for the first five years."

"On November 21, 2013, Uniregistry received a Registry Agreement signed by ICANN for .christmas after passing the Initial Evaluation"

This contract was breached by the registry, Uniregistry (based in the Caymen Islands by one Frank Schilling), on or about September 8th, 2017: https://opensrs.com/blog/2017/05/uniregistry-price-increases/

In particular, .CHRISTMAS pricing, via the registry (Uniregistry) increased from $28 to $50, as shown on opensrs.com. I call the increase a "material price increase".

While the contract promised "no material price increases for the first five years", a near 100% increase did occur on or about September 8th, 2017.

.CHRISTMAS Delegation: 26 February 2014 & General Availability: 08 July 2014 - both dates well before the contractual 5-year timeline.

There are about 12 other NEW Top Level Domains under Uniregistry management which increased in price as well, up to 3,000%.

AND THE INDUSTRY SITS ON THEIR HANDS.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Apparently this very forum obliges such behavior. Which would explain why biggie here acts the way he does. By matter of association, I can only assume DNF supports the LIES & THREATS EPIK.COM promotes.

Hi
Your insinuations are unfounded and untrue
and so far, all you have posted is jibber jabber.

you rattle on from one conspiracy theory to another
continuing to make unproven allegations, which may border slander.

and all this time, since you're an "unknown",
then you could be one of the various people you have talked about, just to see if we will agree or not.

who knows...

imo….

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators