• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domainfest tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
I am currently looking for domainfest tickets for Jan 31- Feb 3. I meant to get them yesterday but my paypal wasnt working correctly. Anyone know where I can get them at the 395 rate? The front page says 395 though it says 795 when I go to pay.

Please reply.

Rock
 
I would try contacting Domainfest ASAP and explain the situation, the longer you wait, the tougher it will be to be....mention your a DNF member.
 
The $395 rate is back via the site till midnight Thursday the 25th.

fyi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom