• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Domains Portifolio for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I have just had a good look through and my opinion is you have far too many GTLDs. I can see a couple of good names but a lot of them are not worth the renewals. Focus on .com as it holds value. You may strike lucky but it is very unlikely unless you have a super premium GTLD.

If I can help in any way just ask.

:)
 
Do any of your names get 30+ type in traffic?

How many earn more than $2 a month
 
Thank you, Surely some will not renew. Your help will be of great value.


Hi there,

I have just had a good look through and my opinion is you have far too many GTLDs. I can see a couple of good names but a lot of them are not worth the renewals. Focus on .com as it holds value. You may strike lucky but it is very unlikely unless you have a super premium GTLD.

If I can help in any way just ask.

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom