Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Domains Stolen: 495.com 9985.com 8870.com 8832.com, Etc.

vano

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
eNom stated they had fixed the issue with individual passwords for the domains, and that was not the source of the issue in this case.. so, we are still not sure how the thief managed to do..

anyway, there is definitely lack of 2-step authentication at eNom, though they say they are working to implement it soon (in 3-6 months probably)

-Vano

Domain summit 2024

vano

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for your assistence and support!

As for individual domain passwords, eNom stated that they had fixed the issue quite some time ago, so they think that was not the issue in our case.

eNom also shares that they are working to inmplement 2-factor verification to improve their security, so I hope they manage to do quickly and that helps to improve things there.

-Vano

dictionaryof

Longtime DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's great. I was starting to consider moving out of enom due to lack of 2 factor. But I like them otherwise, so I will give them some months to figure that out! Thank you for the update on the password thing ... and the possible upcoming 2 factor.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators