• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domains Wanted - protocal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zona

Arizona Wildcats
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2006
Messages
674
Reaction score
0
If you see a domain you want in response to someone elses "Domain Wanted" thread is it appropriate to claim the domain in the their thread or should you PM the person who has listed the domain? :noidea:
 
I'd say its fine too, as the person asking should request pm only if well thought out. But for the most part I don't think I'd do it.
 
I think it would be more appropriate to just contact the seller rather than bumping the thead to buy the name.
 
I'd also say it is fine, but as mentioned above I would just PM the person.
 
My 2c Instead of bumping the thread, you may PM the person who has listed the domain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom