Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domainsponsor mysterious clicks ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

macblogger

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have one typo domain name and I was testing it parking it with domainsponsor.com

Few days ago I have received few visits and just one click.

That 1 click was $1.98 (it's forex trading site typo). (4-5 days ago)

On Domain Management it shows next to my domain name revenue from the last 30 days with this one click.

But when I click on that domain name it shows me detailed info about that exact date when that click was made and it shows in total revenue $0.00.

I am very shocked about this. $2 is nothing but how can I trust this parking company ? It makes me feel very stressed about other clicks because I park there domains for about a year and I check them twice per week so maybe this had happened before but I have noticed it now.

Do you know what can be wrong with that 1 mysterious click ?? Where the problem may be ??

Thanks

Last edited:

macblogger

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have found out that that revenue has been completely deleted from that 1 exact day.

It shows 1 click but $0.00 revenue.

Do you have any idea why this can happen ? I have written an email to domainsponsor but still no response.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the stats are adjusted daily, the next day, and maybe thru out the month.

there are times when they may not post a "click" but will credit it some revenue

if they pay it at close of month, cool

if they don't, that's cool too

be lucky they don't kick your typo to the curb, especially with all your "be-itching" bout it

imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom