Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DOMAINSPONSOR/ROOK MEDIA

carledgar

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does it still exist as a going concern or is it just a shell.

I just sent this email to them, attempting to ascertain what they owe me, now that virtually all names have been transferred to smartname,
a transfer process that was infinitely clunky though I have no complaint about my account manager (at smartname) and their promptness in responding to
concerns

=====================
(info@rookmedia.net

What is my current domainsponsor (only) revenue total please

Very difficult to calculate it on the basis of the piecemeal reports.

You last paid me in 2015, a bit over five years ago, so please bring me up=to-date

Regards

Carl

cc dnforum
=============================

It occurs to me that millions of dollars must be floating around in tag end accounts (particularly as rookmedia claims it will only pay by check for balances above US$1000, but does not perform sufficiently well for this ever to be achieved)

Are there any known scams in relation to parking companies?. How does one determine the revenue split twixt parking companies and publishers? Is there any means of auditing one's parking company account numbers?

I'm going to suggest that accounting in the parking industry is opaque and nothing representing GAAP standards. In some cases one's revenue total requires adding up daily, weekly or monthly totals for years since a running balance has never been provided in any parking account I have had. Just philosophizing here - not alleging.

No complaints about smartnames though. Their revenue figures run up to 10x what I had earned previously.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

i think i got all my cash from DS, prior to smartname taking over

and since you brought this subject up, i may have a few dollars at smartname that haven't been paid out.

i had moved all names from them when godaddy took over, however since you're saying rev is 10x higher..... perhaps time to add them back into rotation.

do you have a contact there?

Thanks

imo....

carledgar

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

i think i got all my cash from DS, prior to smartname taking over

and since you brought this subject up, i may have a few dollars at smartname that haven't been paid out.

i had moved all names from them when godaddy took over, however since you're saying rev is 10x higher..... perhaps time to add them back into rotation.

do you have a contact there?

Thanks

imo....

Sure, Biggie. My acct exec is Raymond Goodwin rgoodwin@godaddy.com

Though he's at godaddy - he handles smartname

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators