Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domainx Conference – India’s First International Domain Name Conference Update

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Came back after attending DomainX conference yesterday at the Marriot Hotel, Hyderabad- India. Thought I would put up some review for fellow domainer’s from India who could not make it to this event.

Since I have lived in Hyderabad for quite some time; I know for sure, Marriot is one of the most luxurious hotels in town that overlooks the scenic Necklace road (A landmark tourist destination in Hyderabad)

How did I come to know about this event?
Emails. Yes, I got invitation to this event to atleast 3 emails I use (One which was never published anywhere and marked behind the proxywhois). I could easily make out from this that organizing team did a wonderful job in researching about people who are into domaining in India. And possibly also know, the list of domains we own :)
Coming to back the conference:-
I arrived a day before the conference and spend the day going around the old lanes of Hyderabad reviving nostalgic memories of the days spent in this city.

Next day, the most awaited day- “DomainX Conference”

For the first time and the much awaited, we finally had a DomainName Owners conference in India. We had an excellent line-up of speakers including

· Michael Castello/ Adam Dicker/ Ron Jackson
· Deepak Daftari
· Edmon Chung
· Ritvik Vikas Mishra
· Legal experts Rodney Ryder, Pavan Duggal , Harini Narayanswamy (WIPO Members and Panelist)

And many more from the Industry. On top of this we had an amazing networking session where we could interact with many of them we just virtually knew till now even though we lived in close proximity. I have made some really good contacts that would defiantly help in various projects I am involved in currently.

Not to mention, the amazing Bollywood numbers, Entertainment, Freebies and the Redbull recharge everyone got :)

And last but the not the least, the organisers of this show Manmeet (Soofigroup), Anshul, Nishank and others involved would need a great appreciation for putting up a such a big show for the community. Manmeet especially made sure everyone present is comfortable.

Overall a wonderful show. Looking forward to 2015 DomainX event and defiantly keeping in touch with everyone who i met in the conference this time.

Warning: Do not miss this event next time. You get to learn lot of stuff and meet some wonderful people.

Best,
ET

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ET, it was great connecting with you at DOMAINX 2014, and look forward to meeting you again sometime soon!

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you Elliot for the article about DOMAINX 2014.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom