Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Don't you wish that you were hot like me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In life, you only need 3 things;

Sex Appeal
Good Looks
Smoking hot body

If you were like me, watching the BCS championship last night, you had to be wondering what in the hell was up with 70 something year old Brett Musburger. His infatuation (and the camera dude's) with quarterback McCarron's girlfriend was over-the-top and crazy.

Alabama QB's AJ McCarron's girlfriend Katherine Webb steals BCS spotlight

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/01/alabamas_aj_mccarron_learns_of.html

Those cameo's of her sitting in the stands (okay, she was Miss Alabama and finished in the top 10 of Miss Universe) shot her twitter followers from a mere 1,400 to well over 108,000 just about the time the game ended. And she leaped to the number on search on Google.

Among her new followers:

LaBron James.

No way," McCarron said repeatedly.

"Man, I'm going to Tweet him and I'm going to get a follow," McCarron said. "That's messed up.

"I guess she's more famous than me now."

She had professional athletes tweeting her during the game with their phone numbers. U of Georgia quarterback tweeted she needed to be a BullDog fan. (McCarron tweeted back that he loses too much). Poor dear, she had so many tweets during the game that her phone battery died.

I just find it so damn funny of how Brett just went on-and-on about her and now she is the newest and hottest internet sensation. And they've only been dating a month. And she claims she had no idea being his girlfriend would bring so much admiration and press time on her.

So, until the next one comes along with the 3 things in life that define success (see intro), enjoy it while you can, Katherine.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
She's not hot unless she can cook. :D
Brett (actually, Brent) was creeping me out. And apparently I was not alone. I just read that ESPN has issued an apology to its viewers.

http://todaynews.today.com/_news/20...ts-about-alabama-quarterbacks-girlfriend?lite

Now Donald Trump getting in on the action.

"Miss Alabama, Katherine Webb, has been a truly great representative of the Ms. USA Organization ..We are proud of her!" he wrote on Tuesday. "What a great couple... Katherine Webb and AJ McCarron. They are both winners!"

Trump, the owner of the Miss Universe Organization, also hinted that Webb's sideline appearance is already boosting her career.

"We are going to ask Katherine Webb to be a judge at the Miss USA Pageant coming up in Las Vegas," he tweeted.

Whatever is going on, she needs to ride this for as long as she can take it.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have got to watch that post game interview with him, starting at the 2 minute mark.

The post game interview changes to his girlfriend. It is absolutely hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom