Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

auctions doom3forum.net overture name

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Doom 3" 43572 overture

doom3forum.net

Starting bid from $3

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is this auction over? Have I won? Can a moderator handle this please or close this senseless thread?

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1 more day to go sorry haven't put the closing

BIN $15

auction ends >> names sold to avalon426 at $5

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
avalon426 said:
Is this auction over? Have I won? Can a moderator handle this please or close this senseless thread?

yes you've won and 2 pms sent to you and waiting for your payment, pls do it within reasonable times

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
avalon426 said:

pms have been sent to you and no response at all, please pay within 24 hrs or negative feedback may be left

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MissDomain said:
pms have been sent to you and no response at all, please pay within 24 hrs or negative feedback may be left

I have responded to your pm. With this note:

avalon426 said:
Originally Posted by avalon426
I am not interested in the domain any longer. You ran a loose auction- you didn't even state when the auction was going to end. Additionally, after I had won the name, it took you two days for contact. Plus, in selling a name that was going to expire in less then a week, it might have been noteworthy to add that fact in the thread so people would know that what they are buying is a priced domain name plus renewal fee.

Regards,

avalon426

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
avalon426 said:
I have responded to your pm. With this note:

You responded only after i've sent you 3 pms just for $5

facts:

a. yes i made mistake on not putting a end date and immediately after you raised the issue, i added the end date that the auction would end in 1 more day.

b. i did post you were the winner but you failed to contact me and on the next date of my announcement i had sent you a pm since you had no response

c. another pm was sent to chase for payment and you failed to respond

d. it is responsibility of the buyer to check the expiry date as the price has built in this factor

e. you're not gentleman at all and just think of any means and excuse to avoid a $5 payment

f. your integrity is told by your trader rating

i won't post you negative feedback although you definitely deserve it as you definitely will do a revenge, if you don't pay just the $5, i'll just post these facts and let people judge

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MissDomain said:
You responded only after i've sent you 3 pms just for $5

facts:

a. yes i made mistake on not putting a end date and immediately after you raised the issue, i added the end date that the auction would end in 1 more day.

b. i did post you were the winner but you failed to contact me and on the next date of my announcement i had sent you a pm since you had no response

c. another pm was sent to chase for payment and you failed to respond

d. it is responsibility of the buyer to check the expiry date as the price has built in this factor

e. you're not gentleman at all and just think of any means and excuse to avoid a $5 payment

f. your integrity is told by your trader rating

i won't post you negative feedback although you definitely deserve it as you definitely will do a revenge, if you don't pay just the $5, i'll just post these facts and let people judge

Do yourself and the community a favor by following dhforum auction rules and being a little more discreet with your autions. Look at the time frames of each post in this auction. You were negligent and untimely and should accept the failure of this auction as your own mistake Miss Domain.

Cheers!

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Time frame :

1. you questioned the ending date : 08-18-2005, 11:09 AM

2. i responded to your question and set the ending time : 08-18-2005, 11:24 AM

3. public announcement that you won : 08-19-2005 at 09:17 AM

4. 1st pm notice to you and ask for payment within 48 hrs : 08-19-2005, 09:19 AM

5. 2nd pm sent to remind your $5 payment : 08-20-2005, 11:41 AM

6. 2nd public announcement of your winning : 08-20-2005, 07:37 PM

7. 3rd public announcement of your winning and warning of negative feedback : 08-22-2005, 09:44 AM

8. 3 pm sent to remind for payment and payment time further extended 24 hrs : 08-22-2005, 09:56 AM

9. YOUR FIRST RESPONSE (pm) that you're no longer interested and won't honour the bidding: 08-22-2005, 10:22 AM

10. YOUR FIRST PUBLIC RESPONSE excusing that you've already responded to my various pms (not true as it just happened after my 3 pms and various public announcements) : 08-22-2005, 11:01 AM

This is the true time stamp and tells that your allegation that i contacted you 2 days after your winning is incorrect (you winning time is 08-19-2005, and pm was sent to you just 2 mins after public announcement).

I admitted the rule wasn't followed 100% but i did rectify it immediately after you voiced out and there was no moderator closing the thread nor you have officially withdrawal your bid. Your failure to respond also indicated that you just wish to avoid as you suddendly noticed that the name is soon expiring. But as i said, the bidder should have built in the expiry factor in placing bid.

THIS IS NOT FOR THE $5, this is to tell the truth!! Again, your trader rating tells everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators