• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers DorkTees(.)com READ THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

oemedia

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Ok so I was going to develop the domain

DorkTees(.)com

But I have way to many projects in the works. Not only do you get this REALLY nice ecommerce domain, that is highly brandable but over the past year we have done 100 designs for the shirts and you will get those as well. I will not post all the designs or show some of the more proprietary ones but here is a couple of examples:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5489/imageuploadimagerc5.jpg

They cover everything from domains, web applications, and parodies.

Lots of the shirts contain characters etc, and since they are proprietary I will not share them all, but here is a site that I hand illustrated a couple of years ago that will further your faith in my art abilities. This site is not for sale but just a reference of the quality of proprietary artwork that you will recieve:

www.regardscards.com

So to reiterate, you are getting not only the domain DorkTees(.)com but also 100 tshirt designs. These are all in raster and vector so can be done on your own or you can go to cafepress or somewhere with them.

I will do an additinal amount of shirts for you if you have your own ideas as well for $25 per design.

Starting Bid $100

BIN $175 (BIN LOWERED)

This should not last long at that BIN with the intellectual property rights that are being offered.

Use BIN and I will do 2 free custom shirt designs for you on your own concepts.
 
Last edited:
dang that sounds like a nice deal. too bad i can't buy right now

should sell quick
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom