• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale dot CA with small revenue wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belzibut

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
662
Reaction score
5
Hi all, my name is David and I'm looking for dot ca domains with daily average of at least 25 cents to a few dollars revenue. Looking to buy a few hundred dollars worth of daily revenue in 2007.

I want to see domains with at least 3 months of statistic, traffic and where it comes from, your price, and daily average revenue. I can accept bulk deal or single domain. No domains with trademarks.

I'm looking for domains with a site, not so much parked domains but I might consider.

I rather stay specific to dot ca's but if you have other interesing extension I will consider.

I'm looking for reasonable offers. Will pay more for niche domains. I'll pay using paypal, western union, 2checkout, moneybookers or whatever works best for you.

Please PM me or email me directly, don't post here. Thank you.

Regards,

David
david at ready dot ca
 
BadBack.ca
SOLD


I did not renew my hosting..so the names no longer are on Google. I can let you view any info regarding these names.
 
can you resend URLs they seem to be not working for me.
 
Hi Thanks for all the PM. I have a few to reply still. Capt. Flash, I mention in my message to PM offer only.

Your sites are not working for me. One does't go no where and the second is under construction.

And for the others, please no trademark domains.

Thank you.

David
 
Thanks all, I still have lots of funding. Let me know what you got.

David
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom