• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers dov.com, pla.com, kry.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersen045

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
I am taking offers at all times on these names. I just signed up today to get verifed here on dnforum.com . I am in no rush and of course I will accept any sort of escrow.com, moniker escrow service and long as seller pays all fees.

Here are some of the names I may sell:

prc.net
pox.net
dov.com
pla.com
kry.com

If you are going to make an offer, kindly do it through this internal email system at dnforum. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom