• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

download store script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
2,209
Reaction score
0
I'm looking for a script that I can sell download from. where you buy a script or template, and they are send a user name and password to a time expiring download. Does anyone know of a low cost solution for this. I was hoping for something not built on oscommerce.

Thanks for reading.
 
the files arent protected.....once you know where files are they are just there. Same with DCB
 
I know of one, http://myskem.com as an example, They are auto emailed a password, they login with their paypal email and the emailed password. Works great and automatically.

I have resell rights to the script :)
 
know that script as well, least I know where the template came from and if its from same script, it was hard to install and intergrate. I'm looking for more of a complete site, not a php membership script.
 
I am in the middle of making a script. IPN-X is what I am calling it. It's for paypal and it protects the downloads.
 
nding on price, features, lyout and like I would be very interested. I've looked and found one I plan on buying put its for a narrow market.

I want the download link to be sent to them right after payment, be protected, and last for certain number of days. I know they are out there, but I'm not seeing least not ones I like.

Just let me know and hope you have luck with it, would seem a needed product.
 
the "shopping cart" store with godaddy for 9.95/mo does exactly this and you can set the amount of downloads allowed per purchase and also time frame for when it expires, after purchase it automatically sends them an email with the unique download link..you can also list other items for sale and paypal is automatically part of the payment options with the instant notification/all automated process etc..it really is the best I have found and super easy to use...its basically a big template you just fill in the blanks and you can add any html you want in the fields..it also has full order history and reports, etc and you can organize the store by different categories and make products featured or link to each other, etc..check it out
 
thank you both I do welcome it, and so does payloadz, but I'm looking for a script, not a monthly bill. They are some great services out there of that type beut they have monthly fees, and bandwidth and disk space......my server already has enough of all, including the bill. Just looking for a php only script.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom