• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Dramaturgical.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainstosell

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Any thoughts/appraisals appreciated

Definition:
Adj. - relating to the technical aspects of drama

39 Overture
199K Google
 
sounds like something only people studying theater/drama would understand.

reg fee.
 
"The art of the theater, especially the writing of plays."

It is a word, but not so common I'm afraid.

$0-$20
 
Thanks all. I got this for free when they were doing the Microsoft Office Live beta - I decided to go out, find a single dictionary word .com and reg it, since it was free. I didn't expect much out of it, which is good!

Thanks again.
 
Kudos to domainstosell for being pragmatic. Good luck to you matey!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom