• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Drinking & Domaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
Seems the two don't mix :-) Had a bottle of wine the other night and work up the next morning with regret, a little less money and a slight hangover. Anyone else have this experience?
 
HAHAHAH I have some BADDDD experiences with this. LOL and here i thought i was the only one!

I guess its a canadian thing :)
 
I am bad with this as well. Its so easy to add funds to enom through paypal with only a couple clicks then to start searching crazy domains. I drink Guinness so ya cant just have one ;)
 
namefox said:
Seems the two don't mix :-) Had a bottle of wine the other night and work up the next morning with regret, a little less money and a slight hangover. Anyone else have this experience?


ha ha

did ya wake sleeping next to some crappy names, that you regged while u was drunk
 
I wish I could blame drinking on my crappy name habits... Sadly, it doesn't take alcohol to get me to reg crappy names, on $XXX shopping sprees.
 
Yeah. Guilty as charged. BUT ... there have been several times I was doing some digging I ordinarily wouldn't have time to do and found some mid-x,xxx ovt names available for hand-reg.

And nothing beats that first click thru on a 'discovered' name.
 
Never have never will.
 
Good policy of which I will now follow. No more wine goggles :-D

prose said:
Never have never will.
 
I woke up this morning after drinking and the domains I bought were smoking, kissed me on the forehead, told me they respect me and pressed cab fare into my hand.

I feel so used :(
 
you guys just need to build up your tolerance :)
 
E-Promote said:
you guys just need to build up your tolerance :)
I know, I start to reg domains with -'s after about a 12 pack.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom