Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

offers Drone domain portfolio: DroneMarketplace.com ++++

Offers wanted on the domain(s) listed in the original post.

- T -

drone.domains
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have put a great deal of time and money over the last years into building what I believe may be one of the best drone-related domain portfolios around. You can see some of them below, or at my website, which could also be included.

As you may know...... drone domains are expected to be quite hot over the next few years as the drone industry explodes. And in November, .com domains with the keyword "drone" saw the 2nd-highest increase in terms of domain name registrations compared to the preceding month. Drones are HOT and we've barely scratched the surface of their potential.

Seeking a serious investor only. Open to selling outright (monthly payments possible) or possibly working out a partial ownership deal. Just so we're in the same ballpark, I couldn't even consider any offers below $xxx,xxx (IMHO it's just a matter of time before a couple of these sell for six figures alone). I am NOT in any need to sell at all - simply figured I might as well put this out there in case a serious investor who's as sure about the drone industry as I am wants to buy an instant collection. I've received inquiries and turned down offers from some of the biggest players in the game for some of these.

Here's a sampling of the portfolio... all are .com, of course...

DroneRegistration (drones will soon need to be registered in the US)
DroneLeague
DroneChampionship
DroneMarketplace
DroneGiant
DroneAdvisors
DroneBag

DroneBags
DroneLogs
DroneFlite
DroneComparison
DroneCharging
DronesAndMore
HireMyDrone

JrDrone
MediDrone
RailroadDrones
EngineeringDrones
PersonalDroneInsurance

UAV Sales
UAV
Filming
UAV
Logic
UAV
Mag

FarmUAVs
RentUAVs
SmallUAVs

& many more.... well over 100 .com's in all....

Serious inquiries only. I cannot stress enough that I am NOT in any rush to sell ANY of these. In fact I have plans for some of them...

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom