• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Drop list

Status
Not open for further replies.

i m gr8

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
Hello,

If I remember correctly there used to be a drop list option on the main forum page , where we could get lists of domain which have dropped and have becom available.

I cant find it , has that service been finished ?

If so anyother place to get this type of list?

Thanks
 
I remember the same thing, and was just looking for that today, as I suddenly have a need for it. Anybody know where it went?
 
Denny007 used to provide a list for free, but het got banned for his contributions to the forum.

Here's a current droplist, courtesy of tm for .com: the secret forum which you are not supposed to know about - it is sooo good it needs to be censored ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom