Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

Dropshipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockindie

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of spammy dropshipping scam sites and a lot of ebay auctions offering lists of dropshippers for a price and whatnot, but I was wondering if that are actual any legit and profitable dropshipping programs out there. Has anyone had any experience/success with dropshipping? If so, it'd be great if you could share your experiences and/or give links to the programs. Thanks a lot

D MARKS

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From what I have found, most of the sites out there that claim to be the "dropshipping source" are actually the middlemen who are making the profit and have the ties with the mfg and distributor, every extra layer that is added makes it harder to make a profit. I think you really need to go directly to the mfg to make this a profitable venture.

But I would be interested in other opinions.....

Thanks
Don

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Several years ago I used SMC and their drop ship program without any major problems. No recent experience however and they only dropship their own products from catalog after you join as a member. link: joinsmc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators