• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DRT is getting useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don`t use it anymore...did not find great stuff, I guess too many people run for little left.
 
DRT just auto-updated for me, although the date on the update was sometime in December. I wonder when Luc is going to do an overhaul on this thing. I currently only use it for it's filtering capabilities, and to scan huge lists for availability (especially .org's)
 
I haven't used it in months. It was a big waste of money. Especially since I paid full price and didn't even get my affiliate commission. Last thing I buy from Luc.
 
It would be interesting to know what you're looking for in a domain management tool. We've programmed Expired Domain Sleuth to automate any strategy you could possibly think of....what did DRT not do for you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom