• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed dumbya.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2002
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
I thought i was alone in calling George W Bush, George Dumbya Bush but no!

Check out this domain, dumbya.com lol, it's a crack up. Check out the quotes from the Village Idiot, I mean George Dumbya Bush, the big moron, can't write his own speeches and even then he messes them up.

What would you value this domain at? :)
 
Originally posted by Victor
I thought i was alone in calling George W Bush, George Dumbya Bush but no!

Check out this domain, dumbya.com lol, it's a crack up. Check out the quotes from the Village Idiot, I mean George Dumbya Bush, the big moron, can't write his own speeches and even then he messes them up.

What would you value this domain at? :)

$0
 
I think it's priceless
 
I think it's useless..........$0
 
The domain itself has no apparent resale value.
 
$-.0 for dumbya.com

$-.02 for www.einames.com "It's in the Name"----Nice logo and very original play off of EA sports trademarked slogan, "It's in the Game". Shouldn't you have reg'd EAnames.com to fully complement the "It's in the Name" Slogan???

Also nice use of "Sunflowers" on your site. Just perfect for a California Liberal.

izopod
 
can't you guys appreciate the comical value of dumbya.com it's hilarious, yeah ok i wouldn't pay for it either but enjoy the contents at least and no i don't own this domain name.

izopod einames discussion is on a separate thread, i think the name rocks; nice and sweet
 
Don't feel bad - nobody around here seems to appreciate my "rocket2uranus.com" either - true appreciation for good comedy genius is hard to find in others

I like the domain - problem is that it's only valuable (if it is valuable at all, that is) while dumbass is still in office, which I'm willing to bet will be about 2 years. After that, it's old news and worth $0

I think it would be better to have fun with it and not expect to reap any rewards beyond the knowledge that you are contributing to the environment "dumbya" is letting his big donors pollute. If it happens to draw a lot of traffic, the owner should make a little $$ that way too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom