• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed e-MailMarketing (dot) com and .net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wecuttrees

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
hey guys,

I own e-MailMarketing (dot) com and .net

I've had them since somewhere around 2000.

I know that there are very keyword rich. But the dashes are also kind of a drag.

Anybody have any idea what these might sell for?

also, if anybody has any glaring idea for monetizing it, I would be interested to hear.

Of course I know a site that offers e-mail marketing service. But I'm really not too into that.

Any other ideas for uses and price?

thanks in advance
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom