Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

'Easy'Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sossiges

Anyone else had trouble with 'Easy'Space?

Easyspace are probably THE worst business of any kind I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

I sold a domain last year that I'd (foolishly) regd. with them. The transfer was an absolute nightmare process and the buyer got fed up and nearly pulled out. It took weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks...

They do not reply to emails.

They have NO contact phone number.

I have domains still registered with them but I cannot access my account. I have sent numerous emails but they will not respond. I have now given up and written these domains off.

As the great J.P McEnroe would say "The pits"

davidthornton

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sossiges
Anyone else had trouble with 'Easy'Space?

Easyspace are probably THE worst business of any kind I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

I registered a .info with them. Transferred it away later this year. Had to fax them to get the auth code, but luckily I didn't get charged any transfer away fee. They do take weeks to reply to emails, sometimes, and have no way of contacting via telephone.

If you've got names with them, it's worth transferring them away, to avoid this sort of hassle.

Whois-Search

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They spammed me today with over priced registration >>>>>>>>>>

Is your .COM available?

Over 28 million .COM names have been sold so far. Through the recent rush of renewals many people have renewed their .COM domain names, but there are also many which have become available for general purchase again. It could be that your preferred .COM domain name is available when previously it was not.

For the low price of only £15.00/$21.50 per year you can buy your .COM domain name today and benefit from all the high-value, low-cost services which Easyspace offers, providing a more complete on-line solution for you or your company.

Search here for your .COM domain name:

Domain availability check: www. .com

We also have web hosting packages from £29.88 / $45.00 per year and a great selection of email, e-commerce, and supporting products.

For full details on the solutions Easyspace offers, please visit our website at www.easyspace.com.

Best regards,
Janet
Easyspace Ltd
www.easyspace.com

davidthornton

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Whois-Search
They spammed me today with over priced registration >>>>>>>>>>

Is your .COM available?

[snip]

Yeah I got that too. Isn't it because we have accounts with them though? I had a .info with them once upon a time. Rescued it to OpenSRS though. ;)

domaindude

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yep, I had nightmares with Easyspace. Just getting around to removing the last domains I have with them.

In contrast I can highly recommend 123reg.co.uk for .co.uk regs. Everything's free and their support is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators