• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

eBay - top.com - a fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read over that crap.

I would say that xn--tp-jbc.com in no way represents any 3 letter domain.

I conclude that the seller is a complete tosser.
 
I'm surprised that ebay allows this... its a total misrepresentation. Although the seller does somewhat clarify what he is selling in small type at the bottom.... the graphics, headlines etc. describe a totally different product. Maybe Top.com will find out their name is being offered for sale and sue.
 
ebay allows everything. never trust ebay
 
that still doesnt make it 3 letter.com domain

No, it makes it a 7 letter, 10 character, triple-hyphen domain that when translated can apparently mean "top".

Better to laugh at this crap than let it raise your bloodpressure.
 
I see it's been removed by $bay.

This is what gives IDNs a bad name...

He/she is using the Greek letter ο (Omicron, 15th letter of the Greek alphabet) as the Latin letter 'o'.... It's basically a bullshit name and glad to see that $bay have taken it down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omicron
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom