• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Editing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad-lib

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2002
Messages
658
Reaction score
0
Dan can you increase the time limit to like a few hours or something. Five minutes is to short.

Regards.
 
Upvote 0
Ok, no problem, I'll let you know in this thread when I have this done. You're right, 5 minutes is a bit too short. I'll probably set this to 30 minutes.
 
Ok here are more details on post editing below. I've changed it so that you may edit your post whenever, it seems this would be most convenient for everyone.

The time you can edit a post before it shows "edited by...": 3 minutes
Time limit on editing posts: No limit
Time limit on editing thread title: 5 minutes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom