Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Education.me.uk value??

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

shaelworld

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have a domain Education.me.uk, which is perfect in education niche. According to GoDaddy Appraisal Tool, Its value is $1334. Can you please tell me how much can i get for this domain.

Educ.png

Reaction score
me.uks are virtually worthless even with good keywords

In 7 years of .uk backorders at ukbackorder.com, and over 10,000 domains caught and sold, only 22 have been me.uk. Good keywords and names. The highest sold for £200 at auction with most averaging only £50 (the cost of a backorder at the time). That's less than 0.002% of the sales activity.
So you might get lucky and get £50 but this highlights why godaddy appraisal system is so useless. It has nothing to base its ridiculous appraisal value on.

Last edited:

shaelworld

Level 1
Reaction score
me.uks are virtually worthless even with good keywords

In 7 years of .uk backorders at ukbackorder.com, and over 10,000 domains caught and sold, only 22 have been me.uk. Good keywords and names. The highest sold for £200 at auction with most averaging only £50 (the cost of a backorder at the time). That's less than 0.002% of the sales activity.
So you might get lucky and get £50 but this highlights why godaddy appraisal system is so useless. It has nothing to base its ridiculous appraisal value on.
Thnxxx... I will keep this in mind before buying .me.uk domains.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom