• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Eighteen.org + others

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmar2

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
**sale over**


Eighteen.org
18org.com

Taking offers for the set, via PM.

BIN now added: $1000
 
I think i used to own eighteen.org back in the day lol

when did you pick it up?
 
typeins said:
I think i used to own eighteen.org back in the day lol

when did you pick it up?
Maybe, but I can't see your name in the Whois history...

I've had it since end of 2004.

Still looking for offers around the 4 figure mark
 
picassoface said:
$200 for eighteen.org
Sorry picassoface, only selling as a group...

As per the first post: offers via PM
 
BIN added: $1000

**sale over**
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom