• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers eLearningToys.com - 17k unique a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

YL-TRADER

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
have finally chosen to park eLearningToys.com to see what the true parking value would be.

I am getting $300-400.00 per day at 50% share with google domain parking. $150-200/per day net.

I have asked for $300,000 in the past, but without PPC revenue, domainers were a bit skeptic because of the lack of stats that were parking specific. Now that I have parked it, I have the data.

This store is can be a fully functional dropship store as I have the stats to back that up also. The sales in July were 18k. I have just parked it in the last week, a few days at a time.

I need to sell this domain ASAP.

I have worked with this domain as my primary project for 4 years and it really is an incredible investment to have.

It is listed number 1 for "learning toys" OVT 1801
On the first page for "educational toys" OVT 107319


43,000 pages cached in google http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...LJ:en&q=allinurl:elearningtoys.com+site:www.e learningtoys.com+&sa=X&oi=smap&resnum=1&ct=more-results

IF anyone is inerested and has financing to move forward, please contact me. I will post data screen shots that can be verified upon legitimate interest.


PLEASE do not contact me if you do not have the ability to finance this. I am interested in selling.

Thanks

Anne

elearningtoys.com 7/19/2006 17459 416 378.97
elearningtoys.com 7/20/2006 16895 396 306.63
__________________
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom