• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Emailings.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Webcast 1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I am new to DN Forum and would appreciate your educated opinions on what this domain might be worth.

I have owned this domain since I first registered it back in the 1990's

Thank you.


Webcast 1
 
Can use it to sell mass emailings.....spam. Low $XX.xx w/o develp.

Ed
 
I Have A Mailing List For Sale, 25,000 Address's
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom