• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale EMailServers.com Brings $10K At Pool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
URLCollection said:
.....I would put $25K or more on the name to the right end user. Just my thoughts - Steve

Steve, I should have made it more clear that when I said the $10,000 price seemed high I was mostly referring to a non-end-user and wholesale price. As a brandable name to a retail level end-user the price may very well be reasonable. Thanks for your feedback.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom