• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Enom and the $3.00 .INFO offer (no not free)????

  • Thread starter Thread starter mole
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Guest
Has anyone bought a .INFO recently for $3,00, or did I hear the offer wrongly. I had to pay $5.95 over the normal $8.95 today for a .INFO domain I bought, a savings of $3.00. It this what eNom is actually saying?
 
Seems to be, I see them at $3.95 in my $6.95 account, and $4.10 in my $7.10 account.
 
that means that are making $3.95/$4.10/$5.95 per domain.

damn..... that's how domain registrar companies are able to pay for $5 per click on PPC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom