Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

enom Enom blocked my account without any reason Help needed

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seoindiaweb

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello everyone
before 6 months i booked some domain from Indian company who were having Enom's reseller account.
I got my username and i booked 3 domains there, but suddenly after 4-5 days when i tried to login into my account it says account doesnt exist
i emailed them millions of times but no response from them than i asked the company where i bought the domains, there i got news that the middle company ( the company where i booked the domains ) did chargeback on their credit cards so Enom took all the domains and locked the account
but my domain is still working , the only thing is they dont allow me to login
and the worst part is i sold that 2 domains to one of my client and my client is calling me since months
would anyone help me out in this issue ? how to get my domains and account from ENOM ??

Thanx a tonnn

Daniel Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you are saying you are a subaccount under a reseller or you bought a domain from a reseller.

Occasionally resellers will either act in bad faith with eNom or simply go out of business. Rest assured their subaccounts' domains are safe and can be administrated at the eNom site. You can open a free (personal) account at eNom.com (no credit card info needed) and establish a user name. Then send an email to customer support. Once your identity has been confirmed they can "push" your domain to your new individual account.

If you are a subaccount under an existing reseller, note that eNom has limited control over how that reseller services your account. While the reseller agrees to abide by eNom's terms and conditions, the reseller is solely responsible for servicing their own subaccounts. You cannot call eNom for support - you must call the reseller under whom you've signed up.

So whenever you see those ads for "free $8.95 eNom accounts" understand that you are NOT dealing directly with eNom, but its ETP reseller. THEY are the ones who will (or might not) provide you with timely service and support.

The only way to get eNom service is to become a direct ETP reseller. It might be a little more of an upfront investment, but it's the only way to insure you can get direct service from eNom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators