• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

enom central......

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
3,609
Reaction score
1
I'm not sure if it's just their new interface or not (as I haven't really done a whole lot since they changed to it); but I just noticed they changed to using enomcentral.com for some reason & I was attempting to update the DNS on several of my domains & it's just being as slow as hell; pages don't load or get stuck...... gah... it's irratating...... anyone else?
 
I got the same email, but apparently I have transferred all of my domains out by now. I'd suggest sending them an email stating your problems. They will know more than we will. :-)
 
noticed same problems here as well..............:greencry:
 
Same problem here...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom