Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Enom - Cheques

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex C.

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to fund enom with a cheque in GBP? could anyone recommend the best way to fund enom offline? (i could go online, but i'm trying to avoid the 3% on paypal/cc)

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alex C.
Is it possible to fund enom with a cheque in GBP? could anyone recommend the best way to fund enom offline? (i could go online, but i'm trying to avoid the 3% on paypal/cc)

I never try that approach, you may send email to [email protected] and [email protected] for more detailed information. Please keep us posted with the result.

tw.

ddent

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can't. They state somewhere in their Big Bad Help System that they only accept US dollar denominated cheques. Perhaps you can purchase money orders in US dollars? (I can't imagine they wouldn't accept those, but perhaps you'd better check). Are U.S. dollar denominated chequing accounts available in the UK? I know you can get one here in Canada.
Another (somewhat risky) option would be to send them US dollar cash.

Another option is you can Paypal me $8.95/domainyear and I will purchase the domain for you and push it into your eNom account. Send me a PM or email if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom