• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Enom Club Drop - Easy way to win ANY domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
1,803
Reaction score
2
I was bidding on MajesticHotel.com and was outbid when someone bid $6,620 by mistake. I opened a ticket with ENOM support as soon as I saw the bid.

Well, the auction closed at $6,620, but the bid was adjusted to $620 about 10 minutes after the auction closed.

#1 - ENOM lost money as I would have paid more than $620 for this domain
#2 - ENOM is basically telling anyone to "typo" bid, let the auction close and then call them and have the price adjusted.

This is a really bad precedent for ENOM to set.
 
Here is good news...Matt from ENOM called me and said he would put the domain back on auction.

I take my hat off to ENOM...now that's great customer service.
 
asking them to take more money for there names :)

Who would say no?

heheh
 
What % of names in Enom actually come through?
 
TopNames.com said:
Here is good news...Matt from ENOM called me and said he would put the domain back on auction.

I take my hat off to ENOM...now that's great customer service.

Bitching on the forum usually helps lol.
Sometimes it's like a political lobbying group where if you make enough noise someone is bound to hear and correct the problem.

d:-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom