Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Enom PDQ Help Requested > Site Design XHTML Text

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Domainers,
I am writing this because I am seeking help to re-design the look of my PDQ Domain Name Registration website www.Comscout.com

I am very unfamilar with XHTML Text so I am asking to see if someone out there has experience and can help me with more info I wish to add to comscout.com.

Below is info that enom.com provides for redesigning the custom home page and custom header.

"Custom Home Page" XHTML text
This setting changes the text located in the "home" page.
This feature takes the customizability of the home page a step further from what's available in the "settings" tab. It is now possible to modify the whole content of the home page: Left side (what was previously customizable) and right side (what is currently the services description content).
By clicking the checkbox below, you enable this content area (once saved and re-published). If you want to disable it, just unclick it, save changes, and re-publish your site.

Note: XHTML tags are allowed/preferred but be careful, we won't give support on XHTML. Use this feature at your own risk.
10000 characters maximum.

and...

"Custom Header" XHTML text
This setting changes the HTML (in XHTML format) located at the top of every page.
This is the top bar with the black background which contains the logo (image or text) and the four navigation links for: Log-in/Log-out, New Account/Cart, About Us, and Help. Those links have also been placed in the left navigation bar so if you want to no longer display them in your new XHTML code, users will be able to still use them on the navigation bar.
You can have links which point within your site, or outside. For outside pointing links we recommend using a target of "_blank" so that users can easily come back to your site.

Note: XHTML tags are allowed/preferred but be careful, we won't give support on XHTML. Use this feature at your own risk.
5000 characters allowed.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Of course I am willing to pay for the design

Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators