Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ENOM push and pull

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Can we push expiring domain to $6.95 account and get it renewed for $6.95 and then push it back to source account (even not a reseller account) with extended date ?

I think this is possible.
And I'm looking for anyone who want to renew their domain with such method (cheaper renewal fee).

How much can I charge for this service ? DNF Bucks is accepted but exclude the registration fee (registration fee must pay in real bucks, paypal accepted).

Registration fee is $6.95 + ($6.95 * 3%) + (fee, can be real bucks or DNF bucks) = your fee.

How much fee should apply for this service and what method is suitable ?
Real bucks = ? How much ?
DNF bucks = ? How much ?

Any comments ?

Thanks

Domain Summit 2024

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is one technical consideration in doing this, and other members please correct me if I am wrong here...

If the owner of the domain has used the site builder to create a web page (yes, believe it or not some do), and the domain is pushed to another account, the site builder feature does not work if invoked from the new account. ENOM assures me the page is not lost but the site builder gets confused by the account ownership transfer. It probably has to do with the way pages and accounts are associated on the database level.

SO, if the site builder does not "transfer", will it be functional wihen the domain is pushed back to its priginal owner? :)

ANy experience with this?

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No experience with that.

But do have experience with Web Builder feature when my password contains @#*#*($&*#$ chars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom