Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

enom reseller account

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gandalf1

I have an enom reseller account available for sale if anyone wants to buy it, I bought a few months ago and haven't used it so rather then it sit there going to waste i'm wanting to sell it this is what you get;
TLD Register Price Renewal Price Transfer Price
.com $7.45 $7.45 $7.45
.net $7.45 $7.45 $7.45
.org $7.45 $7.45 $7.45
.us $7.45 $7.45 N/A
.info * $7.45 $7.45 $7.45
.biz * $7.45 $7.45 $7.45
.tv $44.95 $44.95 N/A
.ws $15.95 $15.95 N/A
.nu * $29.95 $29.95 N/A
.bz $29.95 $29.95 N/A
.cc $29.95 $29.95 $29.95
.name $7.45 N/A N/A

Login name is fixed, however you can change password and all other details once its yours to keep me out, buy now for $40.00

C

Coon

Hey,

How does this enom stff really work? When I get the domain, am I then able to start a registar and allow other people to register as many domains as I want? Do I have to pa for every domain that I sell or is the $40 fee all that I have to pay for?

I'm new to this and some help could be very useful.

G

Gandalf1

Once the account is in your possesion any domains you purchase for yourself will cost you $7.45 provided you have money in the "holding account" if you upload money by wire transfer or cheque then there is no minimum except the cost of the domains you wish to buy if you upload money by credit card however there is a $100 minimum, but this amount stays in their and will allow you to buy as many domains as you wish til the account is empty.
However to start selling domains there is no need to upload any money to the "holding account" just set your own prices and create the link, (enom provides all info) and start selling, for every domain you sell a transaction fee and charge less your $7.45 price is deposited into your "selling account" which you are free to do with what you want, ie withdraw all money or transfer some across to your "holding account" to allow you to purchase your own.

So if you don't need any domains yourself yet then all you really pay for is the $40.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom