Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom reseller drop catching

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
no - really, no registrar offers that for free. I go after unwanted domains myself maybe cause I don't know how to use a script anyway :)

Marty

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can probably send 1-2 a minute or so. I am sure they monitor their traffic and know when somebody is scripting them.

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is posible.

I am a registerd reseller for 6 registrars (10+ soon) - have all their window open and can try to get domains from one window or another (click, click, click) , but chose not to cause I'm Silly :)

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It is very easy to get a neat domain - just do not mind if you miss out 10 to 100 times first. Do not forget that the more valuable a domain the more profesional companies and people are after it.

I would be lieing if I said I could beat them - I just lower my aim in defining "nice" - better than saying sour grapes :)

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Enom will monitor you if you are scripting and block your ip, its happpened to me.. You are allowed 2 checks per second not to exceed to 24,000 in one day according to their support group. Hope this helps.

DotDuDe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah and they block pretty quickly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom