Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Enom reseller - how mnay levels deep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNInvestor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Newbie here - so please be gentle.

With all the offers to be Enom resellers floating around it is possible to be many levels away from the direct reseller. Is there any way to tell how far away you are from the direct relationship to Enom?

I ask because someone brought up the point that if you are 5 levels away, and the 2nd level decided not to honor the pricing they promised, 3-5 get screwed.

Thanks, and I hope I explained my question correctly.

Marty

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do not think you can figure out how many levels deep your account is. The best way is to goto enom directly or have a very good relationship with your reseller.

Whois-Search

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are a Reseller then you can buy domains for $6.95 at enom.

Only a Reseller can make sub-accounts for people say at $7.25

If you are a sub-reseller you can not make personal accounts for people.

However you can make reg rocket accounts as a sub-reseller

So only reg rocket sites can be as much as 2 Levels deep

A reseller account is $6950 ( 1000 domains )

So it is cheaper to get a sub-reseller off someone like Alldig or Goh ( recommended )

People like www.powerpipe.com or www.namecheap.com will be reseller's at $6.95 just that are charging you extra - thats their profit

FM9000

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Smashface is correct. Subresellers can set up subresellers under them. I have one subreseller who has more than 30 subresellers with hundreds of domains. The last I spoke to the head of reseller services at enom there was no limit to the number of levels of subresellers.

go direct to enom
3 level
50 name $8.95 each
500 name $7.99 each
1000 name $6.95 each
plus 3% pay by credit card

M

mole

Sorry, enom resellers.

But if you have names that are VERY important to you, always use the first level i.e $29. The rest, 100 levels down don't matter. Peace of mind, watchamaycallit.

PrimeDNR

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dear mole,

If the domain is very important, I will suggest go to Verisign Register because by pay two years, you get 3 years.

In addition, it was difficult to transfer registrar i.e. difficult for the others to hack you domain name right.

Otherwise, I think the first level or other level will OK, if the price increase it may indicate the level upwards has problems. eNom will treat all the reseller's resellers as retail account if the level upwards has ceased business. In this case, the sub-reseller may found another reseller and push all its account to its new account or has its price increased.

Hence, there is no problems with the users. In case, sub-sub-sub reseller has problems, good luck and wait for 60 days to transfer to another eNom reseller and that's all.

That is all the know, may be I am not all correct.

Best regards

PrimeDNR

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom