Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

enom enom terms

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stacman

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is written on the terms that they have the right not to participate in renewals 30-45 days and RGP and they have an Extended RGP IF the domain is not auctioned. in my case its a dictionary domain I have mistaken to renew and somebody won it in namejet auction.

i tried contacting the winning bidder but they said they are not selling it.
i contacted enom and they said contact the reseller who I donot know. i told them my situation and I want to redeem the domain name they essentially told me

contact the owner you see in the whois if they want to sell it and if not, its not our problem.

duh?

I want to redeem it i told him and they just closed the ticket. I tried contacting by phone but it needs a 7 digit code which is not in their domain manager. i asked for it and the specific support told me they cant give it to me because its for the reseller (which I donot know of)

i pay enom directly. and they dont want me to talk to them...

then I contacted namejet and was informed that it was auctioned.

I then contacted again enom and this time somebody has his brain on his head and instructed me the instructions to redeem my domain within the namejet "45 days" escrow period.

I read carefully the terms and I am in the process of redeeming the domain name and see what happens

lesson: donot stop at one customer support who shoves you off and has his brain on his feet. look for other channels or avenues for somebody who can help you and not just tell you to "back off"

ill update whatever happens

stac

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom