• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Enom the worlds worst registrar !

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
2,375
Reaction score
6
This must go to enom !

Customer support the worst ever,i cannot renew a domain through the dcontrol panel and cannot renew it over the phone,what a bunch of jokers ! with 2 days left for expiry,they then tell me upto 48hrs for a response on the problem !the biggest bunch of jokers i have ever known.

Whoever has domains with enom must be nuts !
 
Nothing can be worst than Registerfly...
 
It's definitely a tossup between the two.
Enom & registerfly both suck d*cks!
Pred
 
I suppose the obvious qusetion is why leave it so late to renew??
 
I suppose the obvious qusetion is why leave it so late to renew??
Nope. With a good registrar worth it's salt, it shouldn't be an issue.
eg: Moniker
No doubt Bully has been trying for a while anyway. These two joke outfit registrars are well documented on here for these glitches.
Pred ;)
 
Agreed, but as we all know, leaving it so late can lead to trouble with any registrar potentially, regardless of who you use. I had similiar problem in the past (one off's I must add) at godaddy and namecheap.
 
Agreed, but as we all know, leaving it so late can lead to trouble with any registrar potentially, regardless of who you use. I had similiar problem in the past (one off's I must add) at godaddy and namecheap.

Yes true. :yes:
Must admit only have about 7 with enom,(never handreg any with them) just purchased that had pushed across.
Funnily enough had one with a month to go & renewed today as i thought i know enom are a nightmare, better make sure & try to reg early. Was okay ;)
cheers
Pred
 
Both are big suckers but still ppl not knowing will go to enom
 
I've been with them Enom now for 5 years and have over 500 domains, the only complaints I have is; 1) There web site is very slow, it seems too take forever to process a transaction, and 2) When I open a support ticket, I learned you have word it so a child can understand it, otherwise they get it wrong....I'm pleased with them overall, however I do plan to transfer some names over to my Moniker account and give them a try.
 
Because my domain was with www.tv who have been purchased by enom,i cannot change my registrar as its a premium .tv domain ! :-(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom