Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Enough of the Crap Stirring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm disappointed to see a few people I won't mention be the crap stirrers of this forum.

3. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.

It's one thing to debate. It's another to cross the line and attack the person.

Upvote 0

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Have a heart everyone, it's Valentine's Day (almost) :D :love:

Domain Summit 2024

JayB

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree, this has become quite a frequent occurrence in recent months.

Thanks for getting this sort meganerd.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Let's bring the fight - errrr, the love here :D
Where is Focus and Raider when you need the cavalry LOL

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Agree, we have a few trouble makers on the forum, I wont say who.... I think the bigger problem is promoting and glamorizing illegal drug use, Not only does it send the wrong message to the community, it really degrades the forum.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Raider in case you did'nt know..this thread is about you, just ask the OP.

Amazing that you would use this thread about "Crap Stirring" to do exactly just that towards me Eva...nobody is "glamorizing illegal drug use" we are talking about weed that is already semi-legal in many states including where YOU yourself live. The person bringing other "drugs" into the discussion is you in an attempt to group weed in with them like other people brain-washed with govt. smear propaganda continually seem to do. Why? Well, I can't answer that..but in this world some people lead & others just follow I guess, if you want to be drone in the hive and let others think for you, so bee it. :no:

Acro, you are'nt innocent either here...you know she searches her username on the forum and responds to any post with her name in it like a bloodhound, she thrives on it..then next comes the pop-corn. So congrats, you lured her.

This is getting quite boring & redundant actually, so predictable..much like a rat on a wheel keeps running.

So, good job at demonstrating exactly what Meganerd complained about here to begin with. :no:

This is my only & last post in this thread.

Eva, you should seek God in your life & learn to stop punishing others from your own painful past..I'm sorry about what happened to you when you were younger, but hey...none of us had anything to do with it!

Peace & Love. :love: :hug: :wave: :hippie:

Last edited:

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe some of female posters here are actually males pretending to be females.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I didn't do nuffin' :D

Hey, it's Valentines. Group hug LOL

Focus, pass the dutchie.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Raider in case you did'nt know..this thread is about you, just ask the OP.

Perhaps.. She never did like my politics ;) Is this the "Female" who sent you that supportive PM?...:lol: I'm really glad you found a Woman that supports you here Focus, I just hope you dont pull all that perverted crap on her like you did to with me, no Woman deserves to go through that.

nobody is "glamorizing illegal drug use" we are talking about weed

Uh yeah right... Anyone can read the thread and decide for themselves.... You and others are clearly glamorizing Marijuana use in many of your posts, as well as hash and mushrooms, just stating the obvious.

Acro, you are'nt innocent either here...you know she searches her username on the forum and responds to any post with her name in it like a bloodhound, she thrives on it..then next comes the pop-corn. So congrats, you lured her.

Looks like the drugs are getting the best of you here... I probably did that a few times long ago when we could search our threads without logging in.... Is this what you do Focus?, Search for your name? I thought so!, Paranoia is one of the side of effects of heavy Marijuana use... You really need to cool it with that stuff, it's really messing up your head.

Eva, you should seek God in your life..

I do have God in my life, unlike you who has nothing but a plant.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree, many members are here to argue and troll on their spare time instead of contributing to the forum.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it's time for Raider to get rid of that Lara Croft-avatar and show how she really looks like. If she's hot, then maybe people (including Focus) will stop bullying her. :smilewinkgrin:

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CrapStirring.com is available for registration. A great one for dev? :)

Its probably a bad sign if a person goes to check domain availability every time they hear any new phrase or word. I just cant help it; I am an Onomastician.

Hey since its Valentines Day maybe we should arrange a blind date for Raider and Focus? Although technically we dont really know their genders or preferences. So maybe the blind date idea is not going to work.

So instead, how about we all just talk about domains. Now there is an idea!

Kevin

newvista

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it's time for Raider to get rid of that Lara Croft-avatar and show how she really looks like. If she's hot, then maybe people (including Focus) will stop bullying her. :smilewinkgrin:

C'mon Raider, show us what's behind the Avatar, I guarantee you that if you look even 75% like Lara Croft, these guys will behave like puppy dogs to you !

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Already did that, what I got was a Marriage proposal and 2 years of sexual harassment... I learned by my mistakes already.

As for Focus, some guys just cant stand rejection.

You're right, Raider's picture is not the real one, here it is.

Your too sweet Theo!... Happy Valentines Day ;)

broe-foe

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think it's time for Raider to get rid of that Lara Croft-avatar and show how she really looks like. If she's hot, then maybe people (including Focus) will stop bullying her. :smilewinkgrin:[/QUOTE

Do you know how long ago Betamax was the latest/greatest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators