Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Enough of the Crap Stirring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm disappointed to see a few people I won't mention be the crap stirrers of this forum.

3. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.

It's one thing to debate. It's another to cross the line and attack the person.

Upvote 0

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
No crap stirring last night. Where is this place heading to???? :D

Domain Summit 2024

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
A few times. But I have four siblings so I'm used to it. :D

I have 8 siblings and I'm not used to it.

This is below the belt. Most forum members seem to agree in decriminalizing MJ.

No, most members who are participating in the thread do, since most are marijuana users themselves, should we be surprised?

This is mostly confined to the politics/controversial section. By your logic, people should be banned from discussing the pros and cons of any laws.

No, that's your logic, I never called for anyone to be banned and I'm not referring to posts concerning legalization, I'm referring to comments that promote and glamorize the drug... Our DNF pothead is clearly sending a message that it's "cool" :cool: to be high, he's done as long as I can remember, The forum appears to be OK with it, however many members here are not.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is below the belt.

This is mostly confined to the politics/controversial
section.
Lord, I can not believe I read degrade the forum with my own eyes!

Hilarious.

Only people reading it are the ones interested in it enough to patronize the thread.

By all accounts, anyone who voted for Obama or bashes Bush degrades the forum.

Oh, SNAP!

I forgot.

The forum is a domain forum.

In that case, anyone who buys or sells .mobi and supports any of the new .tld's degrades the forum.

Forget pot and politics and just speak of domains and yet STILL degrade the forum.

Here's an idea.

Have princess start her own forum, by invitation only, must show two forms of ID (voter registration card and NRA card), establish her own rules, and be her own administrator/moderator.

If I did not know it was her I would think I landed on a hybrid white supremacy site.

Hail Reagan, Bush, Glock, et al.

No food for you.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No crap stirring last night. Where is this place heading to????
Hilarious.

Only people reading it are the ones interested in it enough to patronize the thread.

By all accounts, anyone who voted for Obama or bashes Bush degrades the forum.

Oh, SNAP!

I forgot.

The forum is a domain forum.

In that case, anyone who buys or sells .mobi and supports any of the new .tld's degrades the forum.

Forget pot and politics and just speak of domains and yet STILL degrade the forum.

Here's an idea.

Have princess start her own forum, by invitation only, must show two forms of ID (voter registration card and NRA card), establish her own rules, and be her own administrator/moderator.

If I did not know it was her I would think I landed on a hybrid white supremacy site.

Hail Reagan, Bush, Glock, et al.

No food for you.
d

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

I have a better idea, Let's have a separate forum for Liberals who hide behind the claim; "I'm a Republican" therefore I can objective? How about it?... Nurses with a portfolio of worthless hand regs and dry humor need only apply. :smilewinkgrin:

Nice to see a member who claims to be in the medical field, praising the use of Marijuana, which has the second highest Emergency Room admission rate of any other illicit drug...

Instead of contributing to forums that help people who are addicted to Marijuana, you spend your time here trying to fit in with the "cool gang" Your awesome dude.

Last edited:

Donald Aquilano

DON.ME
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a better idea, Let's have a separate forum for Liberals who hide behind the claim; "I'm a Republican" therefore I can objective? How about it?... Nurses with a portfolio of worthless hand regs and dry humor need only apply. :smilewinkgrin:

Nice to see a member who claims to be in the medical field, praising the use of Marijuana, which has the second highest Emergency Room admission rate of any other illicit drug...

Instead of contributing to forums that help people who are addicted to Marijuana, you spend your time here trying to be a part of the "cool gang" Your awesome.

:pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom