Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Enter Into A Relationship With This Man At You Own Risk - Ryan Colby Scammer

davecookau

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Word of warning to those thinking of entering into a relationship with Ryan Colby and his Domain Academy Private Group... He makes a lot of promises in his course and doesnt deliver on them... Im of the opinion that he knows his industry well and would be the "go to man" if you wanted deep learnings. Only thing is he is a Domain Broker first and an Educator second. His Domain Brokerage business comes first and foremost and I feel there is nothing wrong with that. But! he doesnt state this up front to his students and will leave them high and dry if a deal is on offer.

The cost of his course is $2500 (oh if you havent got the funds he will let you in on a 3 month payment plan and if you complain about his delivery or make any ripples in the water he will delete you from the group and state 'you didnt pay up front like the rest'). He has this long list of trainings he promises to deliver in a 30 day period. In the first 30 days I could cross off 5 items from his list that he delivered.

In his sales speil he claims you will get 12 hours of one-on-one personal phone calls. He connected with me twice! in this period. He claims that we would get two group conference calls in class with the other students per week. I was at both of his group conference calls that were conducted in the 30 day period and was at the 3rd scheduled one waiting on the phone and he didnt turn up for the class. I Pmed him on Skype (he was showing Online) 5hr+ later he answered me with a threatening manner. I asked in our private class 'where is our leader' and got dumped for posting derogatory comments!

He states that he is there for his students and that they can contact him or pm him at anytime and he will get back to you asap, and he did most of the time but generally his answer was 'let me get back to you on that"and a lot of the time he didnt get back I still have many questions that went unanswered. If his doing deals he wont even answer you !

Having said that I must say I like the man I could envision a long happy relationship with him on a personal level, he's just such a likeable person. But !... I wouldn't enter into or make any deals with him!

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom