• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed EQI,com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onvus

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Need help, I have an offer for EQI,com and would like to see how much this one should go for. I know it has a Q in it but I feel the E and I really help out this domain.

Thanks
 
...
 
Last edited:
If you don't have need of money now, wait 1-2 years, LLL.com increase value fastly and wait for a good offer
Bye
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom