Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

other Ernest from Bido

This is a discussion about another domain name register/company not listed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i really doubt MediaHound just outright lied about it in a public forum... not defending the poor taste of a paid PM advertisement on a membership-fee based forum... but claiming someone took money when they didnt would be a pretty serious lie and i doubt that claim would have gone undisputed in what is still an open thread.

Domain Summit 2024

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adam sold the ad to us, as I stated already. The mass PM was done by DNF.
As I said then, and I will repeat now, that was a paid advertisement, approved by Adam himself, that the admin who sent it here failed to mention in the body.
I mailed it to DNF staff for them to send from the Admin panel of the DNF site.

Sorry it bothered those of you that didn't like it.

Here's some emails, horse should now be entirely dead:

Hi Jared,
I have tested the pm and it works fine.
I have started pm’ing members on the forum.
So far Gold, Platinum and Exclusives have received their pm’s. I am working on Registered members. It will take time as there are many.
I will let you know when those are completed.
Thanks
Huseyin Sami
VP Business Development
Dnforum.com

Hi Jared,
Just wanted to confirm with you that all members were pm’d yesterday.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Thank you
Huseyin Sami
VP Business Development
Dnforum.com
(private email and phone removed from signatures)

Huseyin is AKA ImpactAdmin as many of you remember.

:yes:

Best regards,
Jarred

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice that

1) Adam had failed to back up Media Hound's statements

2) Media Hounds status is that he is a DEMOTED Admin.. not good, and certainly not an authority or spokesman for DNF.

3) I'm waiting for confirmation that the "no spamming" rule has been removed -- the spam will fly if that's confirmed!!

That brings us back to the current state of affairs -- Bido has violated the TOS of DNForum, and should be banned.

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
its a big conspiracy.

in fact, look out your window at exactly 11:46 A.M. PDT... you see the guy sitting on the grassy knoll with a red handkerchief in his left pocket? now open your window slightly.. you should hear him faintly humming the Beatles tune "Strawberry Fields Forever"... when he gets to the end of the fourth chorus and touches his left elbow its time to get the hell out of there... grab only your most valuable items and run.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
its a big conspiracy.

in fact, look out your window at exactly 11:46 A.M. PDT... you see the guy sitting on the grassy knoll with a red handkerchief in his left pocket? now open your window slightly.. you should hear him faintly humming the Beatles tune "Strawberry Fields Forever"... when he gets to the end of the fourth chorus and touches his left elbow its time to get the hell out of there... grab only your most valuable items and run.

Actually a better analogy would be that Sarah Palin has announced that US Policy has changed, and that Obama has decided that the US military will re-invade Iraq and all neighboring countries.

A complete change is in course is something you should be hearing from the chief, not the person who tried but failed to be the chief.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice that

1) Adam had failed to back up Media Hound's statements

2) Media Hounds status is that he is a DEMOTED Admin.. not good, and certainly not an authority or spokesman for DNF.

3) I'm waiting for confirmation that the "no spamming" rule has been removed -- the spam will fly if that's confirmed!!

That brings us back to the current state of affairs -- Bido has violated the TOS of DNForum, and should be banned.

1) whether Adam ever backs up Jarred's statements is irrelevant

2) as long as Adam doesn't have a problem with Mediahound calling himself "former/demoted or used to be Admin, then that is irrelevant too

3) the no spamming rule has not been removed

4) if you noticed, the Admin (Huseyin) aka impactAdmin who gave/authorized/sent confirmation for bido to sent pm messages....is no longer an Admin.

5) you can drop the issue here and forward it to Adam personally if you wish

6) Thread moved to Bido section

7) Thanks for your cooperation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom