Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

erotic-massage-guide.com PR3 Established site and blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourinformation

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have an established PR3 site on sensual massage which promotes an eBook. The site has 7000 - 8000 uniques per month (although this may be more as I only put tracking code on the home page), and 9000 page views a month.

Currently it makes about $400/ month, sometimes more. The income is increasing every year. Due to family constraints I haven't monitized it as much as I could - at all. You can make much more with advertising and affiliate products, and even selling links as it is PR3.

(www.erotic-massage-guide.com)
I am therefore selling a great package deal :
PR3 site : all unique content and design
Wordpress blog (supporting the site) with premium plugins including an autoposter and RSS submitter
Youtube account & 40 you tube videos and 100 subscribers to the channel.
Account logins : 30 article sites,5 video sites, 5 podcast sites including a top ranking at Selfgrowth.com
Articles : 60 articles
Master re-sale rights to the eBook it's self!
(I can provide google analytics and paypal proof)

(BONUS : you also get www.tantric-relationships.com which is another blog used to drive traffic from ezinearticles. You get this domain, site, and 15 ezinearticles -driving continuous traffic!!)

+> feel free to contact me with reasonable offers.

The Massage site and blog are currently on the first page of yahoo for the main keyword 'erotic massage':
http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?n=100&p=erotic massage

And also on the first page of bing:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=erotic%...40&y=7&FORM=QB

On google it moves between position 20-35 !!

BONUS : you also get www.tantric-relationships.com which is another blog used to drive traffic from ezinearticles. You get this domain, site, and 15 ezinearticles -driving continuous traffic!!!

Erum
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom