Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.es cheapest plase to regg??

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonoceans

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also looking for cheapest reg. Horrible prices... Does anyone know voucher codes for Eurodns- it used to be 10 euro with voucher but that's expired -or any other suggestions? I'm not paying 17-22 euro for bulk names.

Manolete

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
English support & English control panel is mandatory for you?

neonoceans

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That'll work for me.Thanks. I think with the more expensive sites you pay a premium for support and better english panel. But sometimes google translate works a treat.:smilewinkgrin:

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
error, there is more

Last edited:

PGB

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DonDominio.com

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested too but, do I need a local presence to reg them ?

What's the official ES whois server, please ?

Last edited:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

adrlux

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No address needed. Good whois for .es is also available at alldomainregistrar.com

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As someone who's Spanish I think that:

Moniker has much lower rates for .ES regging + it's a major, mainstream registrar, if you're still not sold, the best security of any registrar too

I know there are other Spain-based or so-called international registrars that do lots of foreing exts but sometimes you can't get all the features you may want, a friend recommended 1and1.es and it was even cheaper than Moniker when I went but after 1and1.com put me through hell transferring names out of that 1and1 I am not that willing. I also heard that RedCoruna.es has a good record

If only Nic.ES did not charge an arm an a leg ! It is simply unbelievable, and it looks like they actually prefer that you actually go to an accredited registrar, so they don't really want your business at NIC.ES

Just remember, anywhere you end up at, when you try to do a simple push to a buyer at that registrar (and it's worse if you want to change registrars) Nic.ES will ask for a pass from the Catholic Church. ANYONE who has done a simple change of registrant for an .ES will agree. And it does not get easier if you're pushing a name within Nic.ES itself, that's my only hang-up as to owning .ES names and I just did one in September under their "new" system, I don't want to imagine what the old one was like....

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just bought one at godaddy ( philly.es ).

If i ever sell it, will there be a problem pushing it ? tks :)

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can't push .es. There is paperwork involved with copy of ID etc that is tedious, at least it's possible to transfer more than one domain in the same form...

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SDSINC is correct, you can't push .ES as we know a "push" to be, I bought a .es name last mo, asked sedo if I could gain control of it at another registrar, I was told to open an acct at NIC.es, and was I in for a rough ride ! nic.es has a form which needs to be submitted electronically (looks like a will), sedo said to fax it to them after I completed my part and they'd have to do the submission, I was also told to produce a copy of my passport page (or driver's lic if you're in the US) there are IDs the form asks for but if you don't live in Spain you can't have that, the NIC.ES site is complicated, I actually needed Sedo to give me a link to open an acct (could not find it and I'm Spanish!)

And if you had wanted to have left control of the name w/the same registrar it was the same thing, so why not do a whole transfer? then the NIC.ES form kept rejecting my email add !? 3 times. I then opted to have NIC.ES have control the name, not a new or the current registrar, then it worked ?! I have a real problem giving an auction site and even NIC.ES all info disclosed in a passport/driver's lic, FOR THE EQUIVALENT OF A PUSH ?! the info was sent to NIC.ES electronically, that made me real uncomfortable, I knew you couldn't have privacy w/a .ES name but now if even my email add changes there's a "process" for that w/NIC.ES, so considering .DE, .co.uk, .NL are all ahead of .ES (.es does have > 1 M already) it is way too demanding as a process, I'll tread carefully w/.ES in aftermarket, hand-regging a .ES name is much simpler

Last edited:

icen2345

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
redcoruna.es - 4.50€ per year

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom