• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Established Lyrics Site. lyricslive.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
513
Reaction score
0
I've owned this site for a few months its getting right now around 80 uniques a day.

http://www.lyricslive.com

Great domain to I may say :)

Anyways, I neglect it, I don't have any time for it to keep it updated and gets links for it etc. So I'm selling it.

The site is done with modrewrite so each page has it's own static link, ex:

http://www.lyricslive.com/lyrics/Eminem/Lose_Yourself/70033

I don't have any ads up (AdSense or YPN) simply b/c I havn't gotten around to putting them on the page... I orignally had some ugly AdSense ads on it when I first opened it but I took them down b/c I didn't like how they looked and I never put them back up....)

So if you got some time and can build up some links, etc, your foot is already in the door with this site since it is a few months old.

Post/PM offers

David.

Oh yea, stats:

http://www.lyricslive.com/stats.gif
 
where does it mainly get the traffic from?
 
Traffic seems to be coming from msn and yahoo and various smaller search engines.
 
$100 offer via PM
 
Just wanted to make sure.. Can we put adsense or ypn on it? it's not banned right?

Thanks,
 
Yea, its not banned :)
 
Question sent through PM

My offer through PM is pending stats of daily hits as well as referrals I would like to see.
 
What is the high bid now? I'll offer $120.

Thanks,
 
High bid is actually $325 now.
 
Bin: $475
 
Is this site banned from google?
 
I don't think so? Why do you say that?
 
Interesting... Could be that it was never indexed by Google.. Why would it be banned?
 
I looked into this a bit more.

It does appear Google has vanished this site from it's index... Why? I couldn't tell you. Maybe because they are lyrics and it is duplicate content... Either way..

Regardless, it is still getting around 100 uniques a day... The past three days it has gotten:

137
124 and
123
uniques respectively.

My BIN will obviously be reduced, but I still believe this is a viable site..
 
Just wanna bud in here.... don't worry about the site dissapearing from google too much..... unless maybe it has thousands of pages listed.... sometimes one of my sites dissapears completetley from google & then next month it is back...... why!? I don't know.....
 
cyphix said:
Just wanna bud in here.... don't worry about the site dissapearing from google too much..... unless maybe it has thousands of pages listed.... sometimes one of my sites dissapears completetley from google & then next month it is back...... why!? I don't know.....

I don't know why it would be banned... I never solicited links from anyone and defenitly no linkfarms.... So I don't know, maybe it will reappear on next update..

David
 
$350 takes it.

I need to free up server. Either I sell it or it goes down and the traffic is lost.

DB
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom